Thursday, November 22, 2007

New Aradhna CD

Did I mention how much I love Aradhna? Aradhna is a music group who sings Yeshu bhajans. The root word of bhajan is 'bhaj' which is a love connection with God. I like that. I need to develop my love connection with God more. When I do I find myself at the lotus feet of Sadguru Yeshu.

Here is their recent album artwork, featuring a beautiful painting by the artist Jyoti Sahi, for the upcoming 'Amritvani' which means 'The Eternal Word'. I would assume that the picture is also implying Yeshu is the 'eternal word' as mentioned in the book of John, found in the New Testement of the Yeshugranth.

1 comment:

Ashish said...

Hi Jai:
First I would like to know how you got to my blog :-)!
Deep River is also my favourite. Afterwards I also read the other wonderful novel by Endo, that is, Silence but the former still remains on the top.
We both drink from the same cup which runneth over. And like you I also want to learn from the cool dead guys. That's how I was drawn to Tilak. And guess what! I can't really say we know each other but we indeed have met!I liked your posting on Amritvani too.